Hi everyone!
So this time last week I was in London with my sister, Sarah.
I've been to London a couple of times but struggle to get around. I managed to get us from Euston to Leicester Square and back again in one piece, so I'm classing that as a win!
We went down to London for a visit to the Harry Potter Studio tour, but spent most of the first day in London doing a sightseeing bus tour. I've done this bus tour before with Daniel, but I thought Sarah would love it, and I was right! The tour guides are brilliant; they've funny and witty, and obviously know a lot about London and its history!
I think we took a photo of every little thing we could, just in case we missed anything! We said we'd definitely have to go again as there's things we want to do that we didn't have time to do this trip. Buckingham Palace and the gardens, seeing a show like Mamma Mia in the West End, and the boat trip that comes with the bus tour. (I've done this before but Sarah hasn't!)
Although I don't enjoy how busy London is, it's a beautiful city with amazing history. There's so much to do, so much to see. We're definitely going to have to go for longer than 3 days next time!
I want to go to Harrods and spend all my money in their Christmas shop! Poor Daniel...
So. The main event. The Making of Harry Potter. It was absolutely amazing! If you haven't been and love Harry Potter, I strongly recommend you go! I'm going to have to take Daniel!
The studio tour is brilliant. They have everything that was used in the films; the sets, costumes, props, the list is endless. And it is amazing. So many photos were taken of every little piece of HP magic!
I don't want to give away any spoilers because that's mean! But it is brilliant, and you should all go buy tickets right now! The gift shop. Oh my goodness. The gift shop is equally as amazing. If I had an endless source of money, most of it would have gone to the gift shop, I literally could have bought one of everything! They had everything...hoodies, knitted jumpers, sweets, jewellery, mugs, glasses, keyrings, pens, owls, wands...everywhere you looked there was something you wanted.
We had an absolutely amazing time and would happily go back repeatedly! Of all the photos I took, here's a nice selection to show you our amazing time!
If you're a lover of London and feel there's something I should do/somewhere I should go, please leave a comment below!
Until the next time :) xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment