Sunday, 18 September 2016

Birthday surprises!

Hello everyone!

So as some of you know it was my birthday last week. I am now the grand age of 24...and I'm not sure how I feel about it!

One of the cards I got for my birthday said "Cake, booze and presents day", and I loved that! A birthday is a time when you can stop a diet, have some delightful homemade cheesecake and have a large glass of wine with your Italian birthday meal.

I was given a variety of gifts from amazing friends and family, including 2 bottles of fizz and a bottle of white wine...the fizz has gone down a treat!

One of my best presents from this birthday was from Daniel. He has a knack with presents and I don't know how he does it!
He got tickets to go and The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre in London at the end of January! Excited is an understatement!

I love birthdays. Not to celebrate getting a year older, because I'm not really a fan of this getting old malarky...but birthdays are one of the many chances to get together with friends and family and be surrounded with love. And if there just so happens to be a glass or two of fizz going down, that makes I even better!

So my lovely readers, I want to what your best, or worst, birthday present has been. Whether it's something small and personal, or an amazing holiday, I want to know so leave a comment below!

Until the next time :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment