2017 is finally here! December seemed to fly over in a flurry of tinsel and mulled wine and now here we are, in the new year. Scary! Where does time go and why does it always seem to drag its heels then we look back and it's vanished?!
This is a big year for me personally, I get married this year! #goingtobeaMrs
We still have a list of things to do that seems constantly endless. But we'll get there... #bridezilla
The hen and stag do's are a thing that both groups of us can't stop talking about...there's no doubt I will turn into a bridezilla about that weekend!
It's becoming serious now. I'm spending this week assembling the wedding invitations with mam, trying to make a hen do invite and write an order of service too! What a way to spend the last week of my Christmas holidays from school!
You'll all be updated about the wedding of course! But. There will be no spoilers about anything, much to the disappointment of my bridesmaids! Sorry lasses!
If anyone has wedding tips/advice, please leave me a comment below!
I hope 2017 is a fabulous year for you all!
Until next time :) xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment