Friday, 22 January 2016

2016

Afternoon everyone!

I know I've been rather quiet since before Christmas and for this I do apologise!

I hope you all had a good Christmas and were spoiled rotten by your family and friends, ate lots of food and drank lots to be merry!

Now we're in the glorious year of 2016; where does the time go?! How is it 2016 already!

The scary thing is that I get married next year, and we're not organsied. Scary!

I usually make a New Year resolution, but I'm one of those people who always break them! So, I haven't bothered to make one per say this year as I don't see the point. There's the typical thoughts of weight loss, gym, more fruit and veg, etc, etc. as I think most people do - it is a truth universally acknowledged that gyms are always heaving in January due to all us resolution makers!

If you made any resolutions and are still sticking to them, please leave a comment :)

I've had the week off work - woohoo! - and I've actually missed going in and having something to do! I've lazed around, slept in, had a pyjama day. All the things you're 'meant' to do on your week off work, but I can't wait to go back in on Monday and sample more amazing perfumes I've missed!

The days are lasting longer already. It's quarter to five in the evening, and the sky is still kind of light! A few weeks ago it was pitch black at this time! Longer days = summer is coming! It'll be here before we know it!

Nothing new to report about the year so far really. Still working at The Perfume Shop and enjoying every spritz of it!

Until the next time! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment