Hello fellow bloggers!
I'm Alice and it is a pleasure to meet you all! I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, one of my best friends has a blog and she told me to just do it. So...here I am, doing it!
These were some draft ideas I had for blog names and ideas...and since I couldn't decide on just one, I'll be doing a multitude of them in my blog posts.
My blog will be a mixture of things: the books I'm reading, the clothes I want to buy, the 'trends' in the magazines, wedding stuff, my social life, my life with my church and the Boys' Brigade, places I'd love to visit and everything in between!
I didn't really know what to write about so here I am just waffling on about myself!
I graduated from University July 2014 with an English degree so I love reading a wide variety of literature and practically every genre going.
I'm engaged to an amazing man and we're getting married in two years. I can't wait! He proposed to me in Loch Lomond looking out over this view which is absolutely spectacular!
I already know that my next blog will be about my recent trip to London and the Boys' Brigade training course I've just tutored on as the BB plays a massive part in my life.
So that's it for now really. An introduction to who I am and what my blog will be about!
Speak soon bloggers!
Alice :) xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment